Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists ( IAGE )
Aims & Objectives
- To bring together Obstetrician and Gynaecologists interested in the art and science of Obstetric and Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- To collect, pool and distribute to the members, all information on technical and bioengineering aspects of Endoscopy used in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- To collect, pool and distribute to the members, all information regarding availability, Government Rules and Regulations, maintenances and such other aspects of Endoscopies used in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- To popularise the practice of Obstetric and Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- To promote, sponsor and organise practical training programs in Obstetric and Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- To advise the State and Central Government and other Organisations on technical and clinical aspects of Obstetric and Gynaeological Endoscopy and their special usefulness in the field of Family Panning.
- To promote, at all levels of society, education in all aspects of Obstetric and Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- To promote, sponsor and organise meetings, seminars, symposium, panel discussions, conference, lectures, orations etc. with the purpose of advancing and exchanging knowledge on all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- To create public awareness and option in matters relating to Obstetric and Gynaeological Endoscopy.
- To organise and perform free Obstetric and Gynaecological endoscopic Services, including Endoscopic Female Sterilisation, as a part of Maternal, Child Health and Family Welfare services to be rendered to the people at large, irrespective of religion, caste, colour or creed.
- To promote, sponsor, assist or carry out research in all aspects of Obstetric and Gynaecological endosopy and / or related matter through the Association and / or jointly with any other Institution or Organisation .
- To assist, subscribe or affiliate with any other body, Indian or International, having objects altogether or similar to those of the Association.
- To create Orations and Awards, and extend and exchange scholarships amongst scientists, interested in any aspect of Obstetric and Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- To promote, sponsor and publish bulletins, newsletters, journals and books to serve as a medium of communication and advancement of knowledge amongst the members of the association and other agencies interested in Obstetric and Gynaecological endoscopy.
- To do or get done anything necessary or desirable for the promotion or fulfillments of the above objects.
- To raise funds for achieving the aims and objectives of the Association.
- To form regional chapters to carry out the various activities of the Association.